Sunday, May 13, 2012

NIOSII - Week 12

Now that I got the daughter card working, I am working on getting two ethernet port working together on the stratix board. This week I am was looking throught the code to figure out how to figure out which port is using each function, so I can give it the correct values. I was able to get some parts working, so far only the on board ethernet port is setup correctly. The daughter card doesn't get the correct values in the register. Have to edit every function to support both ethernet devices. I got everything set up and almost working. The only thing not working is the daughter card, it not doing the interrupt correctly. When interrupt is callled both ethernet ports get the on board chip interrupt value. I was able to get interrupt working for both ethernet ports, and I think they should be able to work. All I need to do now is test them.

No comments:

Post a Comment